Download Newsletter of 3 - 2018
- Case report from Sohag - generalized edema induced by administration of Clomid as a treatment for male infertility
- Case report from Alexandria- Drug interaction between Methyldopa and Ferrous sulfate led to reduced pharmacological effect of Methyldopa
- Safety Reporting: Best Achievers .. Advanced training courses and workshops in many governorates by EPVC .. Pharmacovigilance Trainings and workshops for healthcare Professionals in Alexandria.
Download Newsletter of 1 - 2018
- Counterfeit of Human Albumin in the Egyptian market that resulted in serious cases and Death.
- Case report from Sohag- Bradycardia/Hypotension induced by Amiron A IV injection.
- Case report from Alexandria-Risk of developing cardiovascular disorders, edema and arthralgia associated with Celecoxib.
Download Newsletter of 2 - 2018
- Contraindication of use of "Trimebutine" in Children under 2 years old in Egypt, because of the risk of serious adverse events.
- Case report from Alexandria- Risk of drug dependency and circulatory disorder with Topical Nasal Decongestants.
- EPVC contribution in the Pharmacovigilance Diploma – Cairo University.
- EPVC participation in scientific conference in Alexandria organized by the patient Safety Alliance.
Download Newsletter of 4 - 2018
- Case Reports from Cairo - Hypersensitivity and Anaphylactic shock due to Administration Error.
- Case report from Alexandria- cardiac arrest due to injection of undiluted Potassium chloride.
- Pharmacovigilance participation in training on Quality for CAPA Pharmacists.
- Advanced training courses and workshops in many governorates by EPVC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletters